- This event has passed.
SOS Children’s Villages Florida Presents “Steps For SOS” 5K Run/ Walk
Saturday, March 11, 7:00 am - 10:30 amFree – $25.00
SOS Children’s Villages Florida presents “STEPS FOR SOS” 10th ANNIVERSARY 5K RUN/WALK
- There is no fee to register as a walker.
- Registration is free for the first 50 runners.
- The route is timed.
- $25.00 registration for runners (covers cost of timing company).
- Raise $100 and you will receive your 10thAnniversary 2023 “STEPS FOR SOS” commemorative T-Shirt.
- Participants are encouraged to take photos and videos and share their activity on favorite social media channels with the link to their walk fundraising page using the hashtag #StepsforSOS.
- The presenting sponsor is Orangetheory Fitness.
- Other Sponsors include: Seminole Casino Coconut Creek, Delta Sigma Theta Broward Chapter.
- Funds raised from the walk will help SOS Children’s Villages in their goal to raise $150,000to provide programs and services so that their children can continue to thrive.
- Ambassadors will be a part of the “FAB 15”, who are leaders in the community, who not only promote running and walking, but demonstrate leadership, set the example, and motivate others to give back. Click the link below to learn more and apply https://forms.gle/9kcNzy2shiwZTrPk7
- Volunteer and receive community service hours and a 10thAnniversary 2023 “STEPS FOR SOS” commemorative volunteer T-Shirt.
- Campions raising $500 and above will receive ridiculous perks this campaign period.
- All Runners will receive placement medals in the following categories based on a timed course.
- Male & Female ages 10-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+.
- Runners can take their time and enjoy the course with friends, family, and co-workers – even well socialized dogs on a leash are welcome!
- Sponsors will have the opportunity to interact one on one with an audience who will connect to your product, service, or mission.