- This event has passed.
“Egg-splorations” Annual Egg Hunt
Saturday, April 8, 8:30 am - 9:45 am$10 – $30
Go on Egg-splorations at MODS!
- Egg Hunts will occur in the Museum and staggered by age.
- Egg Hunts for children ages 2-3, 4-5, 6-7 and 8-10.
- Enjoy a fun event of various egg engineering challenges, like the famous egg drop and having an egg remain intact after it is launched into the air!
- Guests also will have the opportunity to meet the resident rabbits and other wildlife.
- After the Egg Hunt, explore MODS’ newest traveling exhibit, Wild Kratts: Creature Power!, presented by Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital. The exhibit features animal experts Chris and Martin Kratt and a cast of heroes and villains familiar to fans, harnessing children’s natural curiosity and interest in animals by providing meaningful, inquiry-based STEM experiences in which children use critical thinking skills to discover amazing creature powers.
Saturday, April 8, 2023
8:30 a.m. – Check-in for ages 2-5
9 a.m. – Check-in for ages 6-10
9 a.m. – Egg Hunt for ages 2-3
9:15 a.m. – Egg Hunt for ages 4-5
9:30 a.m. – Egg Hunt for ages 6-7
9:45 a.m. – Egg Hunt for ages 8-10
DETAILS: Museum members: $10 per child
Non-members: $30 per child (includes Museum admission). Adults must pay for Museum admission.
Space is limited. Registration required. Onsite registration will not be available. To register, please visit: mods.org/eggsploration
For more information, please call 954.713.0913 or email email@example.com.