- This event has passed.
Downtown Delray Beach Restaurant Month
Saturday, September 23, 8:00 am - 11:00 pm
DOWNTOWN DELRAY BEACH RESTAURANT MONTH KICKS-OFF SEPTEMBER 1ST
September 1st through October 31st (for select restaurants)
We are excited to announce that Downtown Delray Restaurant Month has been so popular that some of our restaurants and cafes have decided to extend the promotion through October 2023!
Here are the restaurants that will be extending Restaurant Month (click on their logos below to see details of their menus and deals):
Amar: $45 prix fixe menu
Avalon: $45 prix fixe menu
Costa OK&M: $45 prix fixe menu
Dada: $45 prix fixe menu
Le Colonial: $55 prix fixe menu
Original Popcorn House: BOGO deal
The Bridge Cafe: $10 Breakfast Deal
Multi-Course Prix Fixe Dinners + Culinary Events + Breakfast and other Dining Deals
Downtown Delray Beach Restaurant Month 2023
The 8th annual Downtown Delray Beach Restaurant Month will highlight this diverse dining destination from September 1 – 30, 2023 through a wide-array of culinary experiences providing locals and visitors with opportunities to enjoy more than 35 restaurants, cafés, and fast-casual establishments/eateries at special prices including many new restaurants that have opened in the past year. Event features include special multi-course prix fixe lunch and dinner menus, culinary events, breakfast and other dining deals.
The 8th annual Downtown Delray Beach Restaurant Month 2023 is produced by the Delray Beach Downtown Development Authority (DDA) in partnership with the downtown Delray Beach restaurants, cafés, and fast-casual establishments/eateries.
Friday, September 1 through Saturday, September 30, 2023
Downtown Delray Beach restaurants and merchants throughout the DDA neighborhoods: The SET Neighborhood, The Ave (Atlantic Avenue), Pineapple Grove, SOFA, US1, Beachside. Location – Atlantic Avenue east from 1-95 to the Beach, and the surrounding neighborhoods of the Pineapple Grove Arts District and the SOFA District.
HOW TO TAKE PART:
Simply choose from the participating list of restaurants offering special multi-course prix fixe lunch and dinner menus, culinary events, breakfast and other dining deals and enjoy! Reservations are encouraged.
Downtown Delray Beach Restaurant Month will feature more than 35 restaurants, cafés, and fast-casual establishments/eateries.
AS OF 08.28.2023:
50 Ocean, Amar Mediterranean Bistro, Atlantic Grille, Avalon Steak & Seafood, Bar 25 Gastropub, Bru’s Room Sports Grill, Brule Bistro, Café Luna Rosa, City Oyster & Sushi Bar, Costa by OK&M, Craft Food Tours, Dada, Death by Pizza, Deck 84, Del Fuego, Drift Restaurant & Bar, Fit Food Express, Foxtail Coffee Co Delray Beach East, Gary Rack’s Farmhouse Kitchen, Gelato & Co., Haagen Dazs Delray, J & J Seafood, Johnnie Brown’s, Kilwin’s, Le Colonial, Lionfish Modern Coastal Cuisine, Neptune Cigar, Wine & Coffee, Ramen Lab Eatery, Rack’s Fishhouse & Oyster Bar, Rocco’s Tacos & Tequila Bar, Rocksteady Steakhouse, Rose’s Daughter, The Bridge Café, The Grove, The Office, The Original Popcorn House, The Wine Room Kitchen and Bar, Two Fat Cookies, Vic & Angelo’s, Windy City Pizza.
*Please visit www.downtowndelraybeach.com/restaurantmonth for updates.
*Please see www.downtowndelraybeach.com/restaurantmonth for updates.
*All prices below per person, plus tax and gratuity. *Information provided as of 08.11.2023
- 50 Ocean: $85 Prix Fixe Multi-course Dinner Menu.
- Amar Mediterranean Bistro: $45 Prix Fixe 4-course Dinner Menu.
- Atlantic Grille: $65 Prix Fixe Multi-Course Dinner Menu.
- Avalon Steak & Seafood: $45 Prix Fixe 3-course Dinner Menu, available Tuesday to Sunday, 5pm – 7pm.
- Bar 25 Gastropub: $50 Prix Fixe Multi-Course Dinner Menu.
- Bru’s Room Sports Grill: $25 Prix Fixe 3-course Dinner Menu.
- Brule Bistro: See Culinary Event below.
- Café Luna Rosa: $45 Prix Fixe 3-course Dinner Menu, available 4:30pm-6:30pm.
- City Oyster & Sushi Bar: $45 Prix Fixe 2-course Dinner Menu.
- Costa by OK&M Organic Kitchen: $45 Prix Fixe 3-course Dinner Menu.
- Craft Food Tours: See Culinary Experience below.
- Dada: $45 Prix Fixe 3-Course Dinner Menu.
- Death By Pizza: Monday – $5 off The Enemy Pizza; Wednesday – Buy One Order Wings Get One Order Wings Free; Lunch Combo (Available Wednesday Thru Monday 12pm-4pm) (2) Detroit Style Slices & Beverage for $12.
- Deck 84: $25 includes choice of dinner entrée*, soda, coffee or iced tea and a slice of Key Lime Ice Cream Pie, *select entrees +$5
- Del Fuego: $45 Prix Fixe 3-course Dinner Menu.
- Drift Restaurant & Bar: $65 Prix Fixe 3-course Dinner Menu.
- Fit Food Express: 25% off original smoothie recipes. All premium add ons will be full charge. Monday – Friday from 3pm and 5pm.
- Foxtail Coffee Co. Delray Beach East: 10% off the Delray Coconut Latte with banana cold foam.
- Gary Rack’s Farmhouse Kitchen: $45 2-Course Prix Fixe Menu + Glass of Wine.
- Gelato & Co.: Gelato Trifle for $10.
- Haagen Dazs Delray: Buy one dazzler in any flavor and get the other 25% off
- J & J Seafood Bar and Grill: $29 Prix Fixe 3-course Lunch Menu plus wine, $49 Prix Fixe 3-course Lunch Menu plus wine.
- Johnnie Brown’s: Receive a complimentary dessert with the purchase of two lunch entrees and 10% off all takeout and ASAP food delivery orders, Monday – Friday.
- Kilwin’s: Buy one piece of fudge and receive a second piece free.
- Le Colonial: $65 Prix Fixe 3-course Dinner Menu.
- Lionfish Modern Coastal Cuisine: $65 Prix Fixe 3-course Dinner Menu.
- Neptune Cigar, Wine & Coffee: One free wine flight (includes sample tastings from 4 wines) with the purchase of a cheese, charcuterie, or mixed cheese/charcuterie board.
- Ramen Lab Eatery: Up to 50% off appetizers and drinks from 11:30am – 7pm.
- Rack’s Fishhouse & Oyster Bar: $50 Prix Fixe Multi-Course Dinner Menu.
- Rocco’s Tacos & Tequila Bar: $45 Prix Fixe 3-course Dinner Menu.
- Rocksteady Steakhouse: $85 Prix Fixe Multi-Course Dinner Menu.
- Rose’s Daughter: See Culinary Event below.
- The Bridge Café: $10 Good Mornin’ Delray Breakfast Sandwich Choice of Bacon, Egg & Cheese Sausage, Egg & Cheese or Veggie, Egg, and Cheese with cup of coffee.
- The Grove: $65 Prix Fixe 3-course Dinner Menu.
- The Office: $45 Prix Fixe 3-course Lunch or Brunch Menu + House Wine for $5.
- The Original Popcorn House: Purchase 1 mini bag of any flavor popcorn and get a second mini flavor for free, purchase any popcorn sundae and receive a second one for free. Available Monday-Thursday. Each offer is valued at $10.00. Only one per customer per day. 15% off any popcorn tins.
- The Wine Room Kitchen and Bar: $25 2-Course Prix Fixe Lunch Menu with $12 Wine Pairing and $65 4-Course Prix Fixe Menu with $20 3-Glass Wine Pairing.
- Two Fat Cookies: Monday – buy 3 large cupcakes, get 1 large cupcake free; Wednesday- spend $15 to spin the wheel & receive a free case item! *cakes not included*
- Vic & Angelo’s: $35, $45, $55 Prix Fixe 3-course Dinner Menu options, including a glass of wine.
- Windy City Pizza: Lunch Special – small 1-topping pizza with fountain drink for $10.
CULINARY EXPERIENCES/EVENTS: As of 08.28.2023
Craft Food Tours – Lunch tour is 11:30am – 2pm Saturday and Sunday, Dinner Tour is 5:30pm on Thursdays with multi-courses and fun activity. Lunch Tour – $79 all month w/code and Dinner and Drinks Tour – $99 all month with code.
Delray Dines for the Dogs at Brulé Bistro benefiting Big Dog Ranch Rescue
Sunday, September 24, 2023 * 11:30am – 3pm
Meet adorable dogs and 20% of the brunch sales will generously be donated to Big Dog Ranch Rescue.
Delray Dines for the Dogs at Rose’s Daughter benefiting Big Dog Ranch Rescue
Sunday, September 24, 2023 * 4pm – 6pm
Enjoy a special performance by DJ Tumbles and 20% of the happy hour sales will generously be donated to Big Dog Ranch Rescue.
Ramen Lab Eatery – Dumpling making class
Thursday, September 28, 2023 * 6:30pm – 8:30pm * $49 per person plus tax and gratuity
A hands-on workshop teaching you how to make dumplings from scratch. A small and intimate group setting experience guided by a professional chef. Enjoy a fun cooking, eating and social experience. Complimentary drink (Japanese Saketinis), demonstration and dumpling-making. 10 guests max.
The Wine Room Kitchen and Bar: Dinner from the Movies
Thursday, September 28 * 6:30pm – 9pm * $145 per person plus tax and gratuity
Executive Chef Blake Malatesta creates a most unique pairing of food, wine, and cocktails from some of the great movie moments in our history.
*Please see www.downtowndelraybeach.com/restaurantmonth for updates.
SPONSORS: AS OF 08.28.2023:
LivingFLA.com, Official DDA Partners: Menin Development, 4th & 5th Delray, Sundy Village-Pebb Capital, Grimes Events & Party Tents, International Materials, The Cart Shop and Avalon Steak & Seafood.
Please visit www.downtowndelraybeach.com/restaurantmonth
@downtowndelray, or phone 561.243.1077. #DowntownDelrayRestaurantMonth
Media Contact: Sarah E. Flynn – Willcaro Communications LLC
561.866.5064 – firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Delray Beach Downtown Development Authority
The Delray Beach Downtown Development Authority (DDA) mission is to stimulate, enhance and sustain the economic vitality of Downtown Delray Beach and the quality of life enjoyed by residents, businesses, and visitors. Official Partners of the DDA include Menin Development, 4th & 5th Delray, Sundy Village-Pebb Capital, Grimes Events & Party Tents, International Materials, The Cart Shop and Avalon Steak & Seafood. For more information, please visit www.downtowndelraybeach.com or phone 561.243.1077.