Call us about advertising on this page. 561-666-8298
- This event has passed.
Downtown Delray Beach Restaurant Month
Saturday, August 1, 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 8:00 am, repeating until Monday, August 31, 2020
Save The Date!
DOWNTOWN DELRAY BEACH RESTAURANT MONTH KICKS-OFF AUGUST 1ST
and LivingFLA.com is Proud to be a continuing Sponsor of this Fabulous Event.
Dine In & Take Out Deals, Multi-Course Prix Fixe Lunches & Dinners,
Happy Hour & Brunch Specials, Virtual Culinary Experiences at Home
More than 40 Participants!
Downtown Delray Beach Restaurant Month 2020
The 5th annual Downtown Delray Beach Restaurant Month will showcase a diverse dining destination through a wide-array of culinary experiences providing locals and visitors with opportunities to sample restaurants, cafés, and fast-casual establishments/eateries at special prices. Event features include dine out deals, special multi-course prix fixe lunch and dinner menus, happy hour and brunch specials and culinary events including pizza making, sushi rolling, cocktail creating, charity food events, and more. This year with social distancing and safety protocols in place, restaurants will offer both in-house and to-go specials, and virtual in-home and in person (up to 10) culinary events.
The 5th annual Downtown Delray Beach Restaurant Month 2020 is produced by the Delray Beach Downtown Development Authority (DDA) in partnership with the Downtown Delray Beach restaurants, cafés, and fast-casual establishments/eateries.
Saturday, August 1 through Monday, August 31, 2020
LOCATION: Downtown Delray Beach restaurants and merchants throughout the DDA neighborhoods: The West Atlantic Neighborhood, The Ave (Atlantic Avenue), Pineapple Grove, SOFA, US1, Beachside. Location – Atlantic Avenue east from 1-95 to the Beach, and the surrounding neighborhoods of the Pineapple Grove Arts District and the SOFA District.
HOW TO TAKE PART:
Diners simply select their choice from the list of participating restaurants. Reservations are strongly encouraged. No passes, tickets or coupons required.
PARTICIPATING RESTAURANTS: As of 07.30.20
Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza, Blue Anchor British Pub, Brulé Bistro, Caffe Luna Rosa, CASA L’ACQUA Ristorante Italiano, Ceasar’s Famous Ribs, CHE!!! Restaurant, City Oyster & Sushi Bar, Columbian Coffee House, Craft Food Tours, CUT 432, Dada, Death or Glory, Deck 84, Delray Goodies, El Camino, Elisabetta’s Ristorante & Pizzeria, End of the Ave., Gary Rack’s Farmhouse Kitchen, Haagen-Dazs Delray Beach, IL CONTADINO RISTORANTE, J&J Seafood Bar and Grill, Johnnie Brown’s, Lemongrass Asian Bistro, Mellow Mushroom, Over the Bridge Café, Papa’s Tapas, Park Tavern, PRIME Tuscany Steakhouse, Proper Ice Cream, Rack’s Fish House + Oyster Bar, Ramen Lab Eatery, Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar, Rose’s Daughter, Salt7, Sloan’s Ice Cream, Taru at Sundy House, The Grove, The Office, The Original Popcorn House, The Wine Room Kitchen & Bar, Tin Roof, Two Fat Cookies & Two Fat BrEGGfast, Ziree Thai & Sushi, and more!
CULINARY EXPERIENCES & EVENTS:
As of 07.30.20
*Specifics are coming in for all Restaurant Month participants. Here are confirmed opportunities as of 07.28.20 at 10am. Please see www.downtowndelraybeach.com/restaurantmonth for updates.
- Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza – Meatball Monday; Wine Tuesday; Wing Wednesday; All Day Every day 16” one toping pizza and salad for $25
- Blue Anchor British Pub – Dining Deals
- Brule Bistro – $48 Dinner Tasting Menu – Dine In, Take-Out, Delivery
- Caffe Luna Rosa – $35 Prix Fixe Dinner Menu – Take-Out Only
- CASA L’ACQUA Ristorante Italiano – $45 Prix Fixe Dinner Menu – Wed. and Thur. 4-6PM-Dine In Only
- CHE!!! Restaurant, – $11 Prix Fixe Brunch Menu; $34 Prix Fixe Dinner Menu
- City Oyster & Sushi Bar – $49 Prix Fixe Dinner Menu – Sun. – Thur., Dine In Only
- CUT 432 – $49 Prix Fixe Dinner Menu -Sun. – Thur. Dine In Only
- Dada – $35 Prix Fixe Dinner Menu – Dine In Only
- Death or Glory – Prix Fixe Dinner Menu
- Deck 84 – $39 Prix Fixe Dinner Menu includes beverage for dining in, Dine In, Take-Out
- Delray Goodies – Prix Fixe Lunch Menu and All-Day Special on Pick Up
- El Camino -$35 Prix Fixe Lunch and Dinner Menu – Dine In Only
- Elisabetta’s Ristorante & Pizzeria – $39 Prix Fixe Dinner Menu – Sun. – Thurs. – Dine-In Only; 50% off bottles of wine – Dine In or To Go; 3 for $25 wine tasting on Wed.
- End of the Ave. – 15% off entire menu all day
- Haagen-Dazs Delray Beach – For $19.98 – Buy 2 Dazzlers any flavor and get 1 small cup of Birthday Cake Ice Cream Flavor!
- Johnnie Brown’s – $18 Prix Fixe Dinner Menu Mon. – Fri.; $18 Prix Fixe Lunch and Dinner on weekends
- Mellow Mushroom – $25 Prix Fixe Lunch and Dinner Menus – Mon. – Thur. – Dine In and Take Out, Pizza Kits to Go
- Papa’s Tapas – Dining Deal
- Park Tavern – $25 Prix Fixe Dinner Menu – Dine In Only
- PRIME Tuscany Steakhouse – $32.95 Prix Fixe Dinner Menu – Daily 4PM to 7PM and Sat. until 6:30PM; $39 Maine Lobster Dinner for up to 3 Lobsters -Wed. 6PM – 10PM – Dine In Only; Half Price Dinner Entree on Thurs. -Reservations Required; 1/2 Priced Wine every Tue. – Receive Half-Off any bottle of wine with purchase of a dinner entrée; Off-The-Cuff Happy Hour Nightly at 9PM for $7.77 Cocktails.
- Proper Ice Cream – Sundae and Pints Specials!
- Rack’s Fish House & Oyster Bar – Prix Fixe Dinner Menu
- Ramen Lab Eatery – Dining Deal, Prix Fixe Lunch and Dinner Menus
- Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar – $35 Prix Fixe Dinner Menu, Dine In Only
- Rose’s Daughter – $58 Prix Fixe Dinner Menu, Dine In, Take-Out, Delivery
- Salt7 – $39 Prix Fixe Dinner Menu – Mon. – Thur. 3PM-10PM – Dine In and Take Out
- Sloan’s Ice Cream – FREE Cone upgrade to a decorated waffle cone or 1 FREE topping of choice
- Taru at Sundy House – $35 Prix Fixe Dinner Menu – Mon. – Sat. – Dine In or Take Out
- The Grove – Prix Fixe Dinner Menu
- The Office – $25 Prix Fixe Lunch Menu Mon. – Fri.; $35 Prix Fixe Dinner Menu Mon. – Sun.
- The Original Popcorn House – Weekly Specials – 1st W.- POPCORN SUNDAE specials 15% off; 2nd W. – TIN specials 15% off; 3rd W. – BAG SPECIALS buy one get one free; 4th W. – 15% off sampler
- The Wine Room Kitchen & Bar – $35 Prix Fixe Dinner Menu
- Two Fat Cookies & Two Fat BrEGGfast – Daily Specials; 4 for $10 top shelf cookies
- Ziree Thai & Sushi – – 30% OFF Beer, Wine and Sake, Complimentary Cup Cake with $40 or more purchase, Valid Mon. – Wed.
DELRAY BEACH DOWNTOWN DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY PRESENTS
DISTANCE DINING IN THE PARK AUGUST 25 – 30, 2020 DURING RESTAURANT MONTH
Delray Beach, FL (August 21, 2020) …. For a physically-distanced, socially-connected experience head to downtown Delray Beach August 25 – 30, 2020 for Distance Dining in the Park. Produced and funded by the Delray Beach Downtown Development Authority, this new, safe, outdoor program has been created for locals and visitors to utilize downtown parks as an expanded dining option during Restaurant Month. Old School Square Park, 51 N. Swinton Ave. from August 25 – 30, 11 a.m. – 9 p.m., and Libby Wesley Park, 2 SW 5th Ave. on August 29 from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. will have chairs, tables, umbrellas, tents, and café lighting in a safe and sanitized area available for dining. Pick up food and beverages from downtown Delray Beach restaurants or have them delivered for free by Delivery Dudes directly to the park. Restaurants will have special picnic menu options in addition to their on-going prix fixe menus and dining deals for Restaurant Month.
“The DDA team is proud to be able to implement this recovery initiative brought forth by the downtown restaurants and the Reopen Business Task Force,” said Laura Simon, Executive Director, Delray Beach Downtown Development Authority (DDA). “We are excited to activate this physically-distanced, socially-connected outdoor dining program while creating an ambience complimentary to downtown. The controlled setting, following CDC guidelines, and staffing and management by the DDA in collaboration with City of Delray Beach partners and Old School Square, provides an opportunity for both restaurants to expand their dining area and customers to take food and beverages to go and enjoy a dining experience in a downtown park.”
The Distance Dining in the Park program is following CDC guidelines incorporating 6 ft distancing, a mask requirement, hand-washing stations, antibacterial hand sanitizer, tables sanitized after each use and directional signage. Free parking is available in the Old School Square Garage.
For more information, please visit www.downtowndelraybeach.com/restaurantmonth
It is time for DDB Restaurant Month Bingo! Participate in Downtown Delray Beach Restaurant Month by checking the boxes of a bingo card. Plan to attend multiple culinary events (virtual or in-person), post a photo of your meal to social media, pick up a meal from a downtown restaurant or dine out at a distance? Then make sure you download the digital bingo card and mark everything you do during Restaurant Month! Multiple ways to win: Fill in a Bingo row (all the way across, down or diagonal) and submit by e-mail to [email protected] or in person at the DDA office (350 SE 1st St. Delray Beach 33483) at the end of the month for a chance to win a $25 or $50 gift card to a participating downtown restaurant or fill in the entire Bingo card for a chance to win a staycation package including a 3 day/2 night stay at the Courtyard by Marriott featuring a rooftop pool, and gift cards to retail shops and restaurants. Bingo cards must be submitted no later than September 1, 2020. Winners will be chosen at random on September 7, 2020. Bingo cards will be available on the website to print, for pick up at the Downtown Development Authority Office (350 SE 1st St.) and digital formats on the DDA social media pages, visit www.downtowndelraybeach.com/restaurantmonth for more information.
Thank you to the Downtown Delray Beach Restaurant Month who make this event possible: Official DDA Partners: Menin Development, 4th & 5th Delray, and Howard Alan Events; PLATINUM PLATE: Delivery Dudes, Prakas & Co.; GOLDEN SPOON: VUP Media, RealTime Marketing Group, Willcaro Communications; SILVER FORK: Courtyard by Marriott; BRONZE CUP: LivingFLA.com, Open Table.
Please visit www.downtowndelraybeach.com/restaurantmonth,
facebook.com/DelrayDDA or phone 561.243.1077.
#DowntownDelrayRestaurantMonth @downtowndelray @delraydda
Media Contact: Sarah E. Flynn – Willcaro Communications LLC
561.866.5064 – [email protected]
AS OF 07.24.20
About the Delray Beach Downtown Development Authority
The Delray Beach Downtown Development Authority mission is to stimulate, enhance and sustain the economic vitality of Downtown Delray Beach and the quality of life enjoyed by locals and visitors. Official Partners of the DDA include Menin Development, 4th & 5th Delray, and Howard Alan Events. For more information, please visit www.downtowndelraybeach.com or phone 561.243.1077.
Full Details and Restaurant List:
Call us about advertising on this page. 561-666-8298