- This event has passed.
Do Good Delray
Monday, October 25
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until Saturday, October 30, 2021
Welcome to the Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce’s NEW annual partnership initiative! With a desire to see increased collaboration between our profit and nonprofit members, we have created a month of opportunities called Do Good Delray. Think of it as a month-long calendar of events aimed at growing both friends & funds in a fun, creative way.
Our participating nonprofit members paired up with profit businesses and have fun-filled events planned during the month of October. The goal is to bring like-minded people together to raise awareness, engagement and increased funding for the nonprofit’s philanthropic efforts all resulting in a new alliance.
The Chamber plays a part in the process by promoting the events to increase participation and success.
The goal is a month full of events to Partner with Purpose for our Chamber members! The program is sponsored by Zing Title, PTP Universal, Rose Marcom and Studio B2.
Mark Your Calendar for Upcoming Do Good Delray Events
- October 6, 5-7pm, An ART Showcase, Chick-Fil-A (Linton Blvd.) and Achievement Centers for Children & Families. Free event.
- October 7, 5:30-8pm, Connect 4 Tournament, Batcat Media & PEP Leads Group and Eat Better Live Better. $20 Networking, $30 Networking and entry into tournament.
- October 9, 7am, Making Strides Against Breast Cancer, Dash Travel and American Cancer Society. Donations accepted.
- October 13, 6-8pm, Get Dirty in Delray, Viral Vision Marketing and WiseTribe. $25 General Admission, $50 VIP Admission.
- October 15, 5:30-7:30pm, Wine & Design, Rose Marcom and The Milagro Center. Tickets $25.
- October 16, 9-10:30am, 11am-12:30pm, Breakfast at the Farm, Edward Jones and The HERD Foundation. Tickets $30 for adults, free for children under 11 years old.
- October 17, 11:30am-3:30pm, Soul Bliss Sunday, Casa Mannabliss and Wayside House. Tickets $20 minimum donation.
- October 20, 6-9pm, A Night of Good Giving, Kaniuk Law Office and EJS Project. Tickets $30 in advance, $40 at the door.
- October 21, 12-2pm, Networking Lunch & Raffle, Amber Gitter and The Cocoplum Nature School, Tickets $35 in advance, $50 at the door.
- October 22, 11am-1:30pm, Serve It Forward, Delray Beach Open by Vitacost and Be Like Brit. Tickets $25 in advance, $35 at the door.
- October 25, 10am-12pm, Breakfast and Build, SRS Consulting and Habitat for Humanity. Free event.
- October 28, 3-6:30pm, Sip & Shop, The Amy & Noreen Team / Lang Realty and CROS Ministries. Free event.
- October 29, 5:30-7:30pm, Trunk or Treat, MasterWing Creative and the P.L.A.Y. School. Free event – donations accepted.
- October 30, 5-8pm, Family Fall Festival, Chick-Fil-A (Atlantic Avenue) and Roots & Wings. Free event.