- This event has passed.
Boca Raton Summer in the City series – Purple Madness: A Tribute to Prince
Friday, July 14, 7:00 pm - 10:00 pmFree
Doors open at 7 pm; Show at 8 pm
(View series schedule below)
Summer in the City is sponsored by American Social Bar & Kitchen and the Waterstone Resort & Marina.
– Attendees are encouraged to walk, bike, carpool and use free parking at City Hall and the Boca Raton Library.
– Food and beverages will be available to purchase inside the venue. – All shows are rain or shine.
– Blankets and chairs are welcome. Chairs also available to rent for $5.00.
– Outside food, beverages, and pets are not permitted.
– Venue FAQs : https://www.myboca.us/1035/FAQs
June 16 – The Beach Buoys (Beach Boys tribute)
June 30 – Movie Soundtracks performed by The Symphonia of Boca Raton and the FAU Summer Concert Band with Kyle Prescott conducting
July 7 – Best of Both Worlds (Van Halen tribute)
July 14 – Purple Madness (Prince tribute)
July 21 – Yacht Rock (tribute)
July 28 – Neil Diamond – The Tribute
Aug 4 – 3rd Annual Battle of the Bands (and Young Entrepreneurs Marketplace)
Ticketed shows include:
July 26 Goo Goo Dolls & OAR
August 12 Jason Mraz
For more information, and links to purchase tickets for the ticketed shows, visit www.mizneramp.com.
The City of Boca Raton boasts five miles of gorgeous beaches, 48 parks, and 1,650 acres of recreational space, attracting residents and visitors year-round. The City’s Recreation Services Department hosts a full calendar of free community events at select parks and the Mizner Park Amphitheater. For more details on City events, visit www.myboca.us/CommunityEvents.