DOWNTOWN DELRAY BEACH RESTAURANT MONTH KICKS-OFF SEPTEMBER 1ST, 2022
Multi-Course Prix Fixe Breakfast, Lunches & Dinners + Culinary Events
Downtown Delray Beach Restaurant Month 2022
ABOUT: The 7th annual Downtown Delray Beach Restaurant Month will highlight this diverse dining destination from September 1 – 30, 2022 through a wide-array of culinary experiences providing locals and visitors with opportunities to enjoy more than 40 restaurants, cafés, and fast-casual establishments/eateries at special prices including many new restaurants that have opened in the past year. Event features include special multi-course prix fixe breakfast, lunch and dinner menus, and culinary events.
The 7th annual Downtown Delray Beach Restaurant Month 2022 is produced by the Delray Beach Downtown Development Authority (DDA) in partnership with the downtown Delray Beach restaurants, cafés, and fast-casual establishments/eateries.
Thursday, September 1 through Friday, September 30, 2022
Downtown Delray Beach restaurants and merchants throughout the DDA neighborhoods: The West Atlantic Neighborhood, The Ave (Atlantic Avenue), Pineapple Grove, SOFA, US1, Beachside. Location – Atlantic Avenue east from 1-95 to the Beach, and the surrounding neighborhoods of the Pineapple Grove Arts District and the SOFA District.
HOW TO TAKE PART:
Simply choose from the participating list of restaurants offering special multi-course prix fixe breakfast, lunch and dinner menus, culinary events and enjoy! Reservations are encouraged.
Downtown Delray Beach Restaurant Month will feature more than 40 restaurants, cafés, and fast-casual establishments/eateries.
Please visit www.downtowndelraybeach.com/restaurantmonth for updates.
As of 08.03.2022
50 Ocean, Akira Back, Amar Mediterranean Bistro, Atlantic Grille, Avalon Steak & Seafood, Bar 25 Gastropub, Bru’s Room Sports Grill, Brule Bistro, City Oyster & Sushi Bar, Craft Food Tours, Costa by OK&M Organic Kitchen, Dada, Deck 84, Delray Beach Market, Drift, Ember Grill, Häagen-Dazs Delray Beach, Il Contadino Ristorante, J & J Seafood & Raw Bar, Johnnie Brown’s, Lemongrass Asian Bistro, Lionfish Delray Beach, Over the Bridge Café, Pour and Famous, Ramen Lab Eatery, Rocco’s Tacos & Tequila Bar, Rose’s Daughter, Silverball Retro Arcade, The Falcon, The Grove, The Office, The Popcorn House, Throw Social Delray Beach, and many more.
*Please see www.downtowndelraybeach.com/restaurantmonth for updates.
*All prices below per person, plus tax and gratuity.
*Information provided as of 08.03.2022
- 50 Ocean: $60 Prix Fixe 3-course Summer Flavor Dinner Menu.
- Akira Back: $85 Dinner Menu with all 10 items shared for the table.
- Amar Mediterranean Bistro: $45 Prix Fixe 3-course Dinner Menu, pair with your choice of two glasses of Lebanese wines for an additional $20 or pair with half-off bottles of wine on Tuesdays.
- Atlantic Grille: $44 Prix Fixe 2-course Dinner Menu.
- Avalon Steak & Seafood: $65 Prix Fixe 3-course Dinner Menu. Monday–Thursday 5pm-7pm & Sunday 5pm–9pm, For Dine-in only.
- Bar 25 Gastropub: $50 Prix Fixe 3-course Dinner Menu
- Brule Bistro: $50 Prix Fixe 3-course Dinner Menu
- Costa by OK&M Organic Kitchen: $65 Prix Fixe 3-course Dinner Menu
- Dada: $45 Prix Fixe 3-Course Dinner Menu.
- Delray Beach Market: 10% off the market card which can be used at any vendor.
- Deck 84: $25 includes choice of dinner entrée*, soda, coffee or iced tea and a slice of Key Lime Ice Cream Pie, locally sourced from Lily’s Handmade Ice Cream in Delray Beach. Add (1) glass of house wine or select domestic draft for +$5. *select entrees +$5
- Drift: $32 Prix Fixe 2-course Lunch Menu and $55 Prix Fixe 3-course Dinner Menu.
- Ember Grill: $55 Prix Fixe 3-course Dinner Menu.
- Il Contadino Ristorante: Lunch Special $29.95 and Dinner Special $49.95 change daily.
- J & J Seafood & Raw Bar: $49 Prix Fixe 3-course Dinner Menu, includes glass of sparkling rose or pinot noir.
- Johnnie Brown’s: $30 Prix Fixe 3-course Lunch and Dinner Menu.
- Lionfish Delray Beach: $55 Prix Fixe 3-course Dinner Menu.
- Over the Bridge Café: $7 breakfast sandwich with drink to-go all day.
- Pour and Famous: $40 Prix Fixe 3-course Dinner Menu.
- Ramen Lab Eatery: $22 Bao Bun Platter Set – Choice of two meats and comes with pickled veggies and six buns; $39 Japanese Wagyu Steak with sauté broccolini and Japanese mash potatoes; $25 Gyoza Combo Meal – Choice of tonkotsu, miso, or shoyu ramen & Boba drink for $25 (excludes lobster gyoza and short ribs); $16 Flight of Four Sakes.
- Rocco’s Tacos & Tequila Bar: $45 Prix Fixe 3-course Dinner Menu, includes an assorted soft drink, iced tea or coffee.
- Rose’s Daughter: $50 Prix Fixe 3-course Dinner Menu
- Silverball Retro Arcade: 20% Discounted Food Bill with the purchase of a wristband (half day or all-day pass). All those participating will mention Restaurant Month at the front desk to purchase their Half Day ($17.50pp) or All-Day Pass ($20pp) to receive a 20% discount off of our Boardwalk Menu bill.
- The Office: $59 Prix Fixe 3-course Dinner Menu with your choice of house red or white wine.
- The Popcorn House: Buy a tin and get a free popcorn sundae or free small popcorn bag.
- Throw Social Delray Beach: $8 for (2) Carne Asada Street Tacos, $55 Patron Tree featuring four margaritas of choice.
Lemongrass Asian Kitchen – Sushi Workshop – Thursday, September 8 from 6:30–8:30 p.m. and Tuesday, September 20 from 6:30–8:30 p.m. – $89 per person.
Join Lemongrass Asian Kitchen’s lead sushi chef for a hands-on workshop in making sushi rolls! Learn about the history & tradition of sushi. Get tips on how to make everything again at home and sip on a variety of premium sakes. WHAT’S INCLUDED: Welcome Appetizers
Premium Sake Tasting Hands-on Experience Making Maki Rolls 3 different types of rolls including cooked, raw, vegetable, delectable desserts.
Ramen Lab Eatery – DUMPLING MAKING CLASS: Wednesday, September 28 – 6:30–8:00 p.m. $49 per person.
Enjoy a date night or girls’ night out at Ramen Lab Eatery. The small and intimate hands-on class experience will be guided by a professional chef, who will be teaching the finesse and skills to craft your own delicious handmade creations! WHAT’S INCLUDED: Learn the art of dumpling making by wrapping and cooking your own with a family that does it daily while sipping on a Saketini. Then, sip your way through various tasting notes of a sake flight while enjoying your tasty creations. Of course, the best part comes at the end. Eat to your heart’s content or take your creations home to enjoy!
SPONSORS: AS OF 08.03.22:
Thank you to the Downtown Delray Beach Restaurant Month sponsors who make this event possible:
Golden Spoon – The Palm Beaches; Platinum Plate – Amy and Noreen Team – Lang Realty; and Bronze Cup – LivingFLA.com.
Official DDA Partners:
Menin Development, 4th & 5th Delray, Sundy Village-Pebb Capital, Grimes Events & Party Tents, and International Materials.
Please visit www.downtowndelraybeach.com/restaurantmonth,
@downtowndelray, or phone 561.243.1077.
Media Contact: Sarah E. Flynn – Willcaro Communications LLC
561.866.5064 – [email protected]
About the Delray Beach Downtown Development Authority
The Delray Beach Downtown Development Authority (DDA) mission is to stimulate, enhance and sustain the economic vitality of Downtown Delray Beach and the quality of life enjoyed by residents, businesses and visitors. Official Partners of the DDA include Menin Development, 4th & 5th Delray, Sundy Village-Pebb Capital, Grimes Events & Party Tents, and International Materials. For more information, please visit www.downtowndelraybeach.com or phone 561.243.1077.
See Full Details and Restaurant Participants:
#DelrayBeachRestaurantMonth @downtowndelray @delraydda